Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brett

I'm a Wisconsin sports fan through and through, although I pass on basketball, for the most part. Being that I am one of those people, I got to go on the fun fun ride of Brett Favre's retirement and reinstatement last year. I was one of those people on the side of the franchise, as I believe there's nothing more important than the team itself, as opposed to the individual players, who come in, play, and move on. 

On the other hand, I'm not one of those that wanted Favre to break a leg in New York, and now, today, as he's announced another potential retirement, I am fervently hoping that in a year or two, this will have all blown over, and we can properly celebrate the career accomplishments of #4 the way it was meant to be celebrated, with his name up at Lambeau Field, and with his enshrinement in the Packers Hall of Fame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment