Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mid-Week Bullet Point Blog Post

Look for another roundtable coming up soon as well.

* The wife starts 13 hour days twice a week due to school, work, and interning. It's not gonna be fun.

* Football is officially back. I watched last night's Brewers game simply because there wasn't a football game to see. Glad I caught 600, because I doubt I would have otherwise.

* Speaking of which, this is a disgrace. Really, it's a disgrace on all levels, if the part about the slur is true, which I don't really doubt. On the other hand, I suppose it's nice to see Bob Davidson pay attention to SOMETHING, as he doesn't seem to pay attention to the strike zone and game winning hits.

* I rarely link to anything St. Louis related, but this is worth a link.

* Pizza's done. Gotta run. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment