Monday, August 23, 2010

Wakey wakey....

It's about time I got back to this. The wedding made me stop, and, well, I just didn't start again.

New Stuff:
Celebrated the anniversary yesterday, and said goodbye to the best year of my life and hello to the next best year of my life. I plan to make that a habit.

Worked on painting Steph's office. She's got a new blog too. It's at http://stephsmultiplehats.blogspot.com/. Follow it. You know you want to.

We got a laptop a few weeks ago, and a wireless printer today. Spent less than 100 bucks on the printer. It's a good thing, plus now, I can print from downstairs too. I'm way too impressed with technology that's been around for a while.

Woke http://www.joeknowssports.com up again. I may actually use it for more than just hosting the USFL league site. That's gotta get put back up sometime too, but not quite yet. No sense in rushing, it's gonna be a while before Cam finishes the software.

We have kitties. They're awesome.

Say hello to Hobbes and Raven. We've had them about a month now, and we fall in love more every day.


Aight. Enough of this. Bed, and work tomorrow, beckons. Long weekends aren't long enough sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment