Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fixed!

The last template was ugly as sin, and all the color tweaks I added didn't help, either. 

So, back to basics. It's pretty now.

Congrats to TheNorm for finally updating his blog after 7 months. The downside is now I'll have to harass Cam to do his, and he'll just tell me to do something anatomically impossible. 

Damn that Cam. He's got me re-addicted to NHL 09, so much so that I re-figured out how to score goals on a regular basis. Might have to re-fire up that NCAA dynasty I put on hold when I was scoring maybe a goal a game. 

*giggle* Huston Street's already not the closer in Colorado. Something about how closers and middle relievers are interchangable, and that you don't have to spend a ton of dough on anything but the best of the best (ping: Doug Melvin). Ping the second: Hey Colorado, do you NOT realize that finesse pitchers don't work there? Sure, fastballs can be hit a mile, but so can curveballs that don't curve, and fastballs are harder to hit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment